Handloom Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree with Thousand Butta Design, Rudhraksham Motif Thandavalam Border & Peacock and Horse Pallu The color of the saree has been derived from natural vegetable dyes, giving it a delightful earthy hue. It's a timeless accessory that is sure to make you feel glamorous and stylish.
- Weaving Cluster - Kanchi Cotton
- Material - Silk Cotton
- Technique - Wovens
- Colour Details- Maroon, Green
- Attributes - Checks
- Motifs - Paisley, Peacock and Chakra Motifs
- Border Style - Medium Border
- Weight Category - Medium Weight
Care / Wash Instructions
- Dry Clean - No Starch
- Length - 5.34 cm, Width - 47 in, Border - 18 cm, Blouse - 85 cm
- Weight - 496 gm
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.