All products sold at Avishya are sourced from the finest artisans / designers / brands and go through a rigorous quality check process before they are shipped to you. So it is quite unlikely that you would want to exchange a product that you have purchased from Avishya. However, in the event that you do want to exchange the products you have purchased from Avishya, the terms are as follows:
Am I eligible to request for an exchange for all products that I purchase from Avishya
- Not all products sold at Avishya are eligible for exchange. To be fair to the Artisan who made the product, products that are marked as “SALE ITEMS” (where a discount is already given) are not eligible for exchange.
- In additon, the following products are not eligible for exchange:
- Saris that have been customized by availing Avishya's "Fall & Pico" Service and/or Blouse Stitching Services are NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE
- Saris that have the blouse detached, tassels made or fall stitched BY YOU are not eligible for exchange
- Made to Order Saris / Apparel / Jewellery are not eligible for exchange
- Stitched Blouses, Kurta Material & Blouse Material are not eligible for exchange
- Apart from the above the above products other products sold on Avishya are usually eligible for exchange (subject to certain conditions). In order to avail the exchange, the customer should inform us about the exchange request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of the product. Exchange Requests sent on phone / sms / whatsapp will not get officially registered as exchange requests.
- While we take the best effort to ensure that colour of the physical product that you receive is matched with the digital image on a computer screen, there will always be some variation between digital images and physical products. Therefore NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED on account of colour variation
- In order to be eligible for exchange, the product should be sent back in unworn / unused / unwashed / resaleable condition along with all the original packaging with the Labels intact.
- You can make only one exchange request against each product purchased i.e. a customer cannot make an exchange request against a product received in lieu of an originally purchased product. For details on how to exchange your product, please refer to our Exchange Policy
Avishya does not accept Returns. We only offer Exchanges
What is the Exchange Process
- Please send an email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of the product to register your exchange request with Avishya. The mail should contain the following details
- Order Number & Name of Customer
- Product code of the item that you want to exchange
- If the exchange is approved, then the Customer Service Team will send you an email authorising you to send the product back
- Once you receive the email, please despatch the product (within 7 days of date of receipt of the product) as per the following process
- Please write “SALES RETURN” boldly on the outside of the product TO AVOID INCURRING UNNECESSARY CUSTOMS DUTY on the returned product
- Return Duties (if any) charged by authorities on account of returned products will be to the customer’s account
- Once you have shipped the product, please send us an email with the courier details and tracking number
- Product to be couriered back to the following address: Avishya Trading Pvt. Ltd., Ground Floor, Kash Towers, 93/1, South West Boag Road, T Nagar, Chennai - 600017, Tamil Nadu, India. Ph:- +919840560853
- Once the product reaches us, our Quality Assurance (QA) Department will do a quality check and certify that the product is in an “exchangeable condition”. If the items show any sign of use, alteration or damage, they will not be approved for exchange
- If the returned product is approved for exchange by QA , you will get a credit note for the full price of the product purchased (less shipping amount paid if any)
- In case an Exchange request is not ‘approved’ by the QA department (because the product does not fulfil the terms of our exchange policy) the product will be sent back to the customer. Return shipping cost of Rs.200( for domestic) and actual shipping cost for the country of shipping (for international customers) will be payable by the customer
In case I change my mind how do I cancel the order? (before product is shipped by Avishya)
- If for some reason, you would like to cancel your order, you can do the same within 12 hours of placing the order (subject to Falls Stitching / Blouse Stitching not being ordered).
- Cancellation is possible only for Sarees & Unstitched Apparel which are not combined with a stitching order
- Cancellation is NOT POSSIBLE in the following cases even if the request comes within 12 hours
- Saree orders made with Fall Stitching or Blouse Stitching are not eligible for cancellation
- Salwar / Kurta Material order made with Stiching Orders are not eligible for cancellation
- Blouse Material are not eligible for cancellation
- Stitched Blouses & Apparel are not eligible for cancellaion
- Special Request Orders where the product has to be shipped earlier than 48 hours cannot be cancelled.
- If an order is canceled within 12 hours and your money has got credited to our account, you can either choose some other product or convert the value into store credit .
The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions listed above at any time. If you would like to exchange anything to us please contact the Avishya Customer Service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9840560853